Hi

there was a mention of my old (last year December) patch for Lazarus Configure
Build dialog. The Mantis issue was:
#15336: "Build Profiles for Configure "Build Lazarus" dialog"

I have now "rebased" it to apply to latest trunk. The process was rather
difficult. I first applied it to the original revision but even that created
conflicts. I don't know exactly why. After solving the conflicts I tried to
"rebase" against the trunk HEAD and got a lot more conflicts.
I solved them, preserving changes made in trunk including the new
UpdateRevisionInc feature.

I used git. I will not create new SVN format patches now, it seems to be prone
to error when there are many modified and added files.
Instead I can create git format patches (pity they are not compatible).
I also published the "buildprofiles" branch under my GitHub repository, forked
from Graeme's mirror repository. Graeme used the master branch in a "wrong"
way and thus buildprofiles seems to have many commits although it only has few
of them.

To test it:
$ git clone git://github.com/JuhaManninen/lazarus.git lazarus_gitmirror
$ cd lazarus_gitmirror
$ git checkout buildprofiles
$ make all

Later I will rebase the branch often to keep it in sync with trunk HEAD.
Git makes that very easy.

Juha