On 01/06/2011 18:40, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> 2011/6/1 waldo kitty <wkitt...@windstream.net>:
>> On 5/31/2011 21:02, Michael Joyner wrote:
>>>
>>> $100 us dollars?
>>
>> i didn't see that when i visited the site... i saw euros... 55, 60 and
>> 70something i think... they must have placed a conversion for $US?
>>

> Why must?

Waldo didn't make a statement saying "they must do it". He simply stated
what he thought happened - as to why Michael Joyner saw the $100 price
tag, and he (Waldo) only saw prices in Euros.

PS:
I'm from South Africa, and I also only saw prices in Euros. So I too
have no idea where Michael Joyner saw the $100 price tag?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/