Frank Church wrote:
On 26 September 2011 10:28, Henry Vermaak <henry.verm...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 26/09/11 10:10, Lukasz Sokol wrote:

On 25/09/2011 04:19, Cristofer Martins wrote:

Can anyone explains me why programs generated by Pascal compilers are
less fast than programs generateds by  C/C++ Compilers? Is this
related with Compilation time? Pascal Compilers compile programs very
fast compared c/c++ compilers.

This reminds me of an old joke of making of a Straw Man figure of
speech...

/When/ will you stop beating up your wife/woman/girlfriend ? (select as
appropriate)

This is actually a "loaded question", not a straw man.  But I agree,
Cristofer's question is a great example of this fallacy.

Henry

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/u32/pascal.php

There are always trade-offs.

In any case "*Show me the code!!*"

There is a *huge* difference in the "Memory KB" in most cases!