Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schrieb:
> It is not about liking, I think it is just plainly obvious that if
> someone downloads our software and builds our docs, presses F1 and
> reads [really?] it makes us look ridiculous so it is not acceptable to
> have that in our documentation.

Well, my opinion is: I would prefer to have a hint that something is wrong in the documentation instead of letting me believe it is correct if it's not. It's a kind of "watch out" which lets me have a closer look when things do not work as expected. If you don't want this in the documentation then *correct* it instead of reverting back to faulty documentation.

>> Such an entry is absolutely useless without instructions *what* should be
>> implemented at all.

That's the problem: If someone knows that it cannot be as documented it does not automatically mean that he knows how it would be correct. Still I would prefer to be informed about a documentation error instead of letting me believe wrong things.

> It doesn't matter if it wasnt good before. Your [?] tags make it worse.

I don't think so. It may be not very elegant. But you made it worse again. Why didn't you take the hint and correct the documenation? That would have been a real improvement.

> Then just change it to Angle16Deg and Angle16DegLength. From reading
> "looks outdated" how am I supposed to know that you mean that the
> parameter name is slightlt wrong?

If you don't know this how should others know it?