On 2/15/2012 05:56, Sven Barth wrote:
Am 15.02.2012 07:52, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
On 15 February 2012 04:58, waldo kitty wrote:

i used the term 'keyword' to cover basic pascal "verbs" or whatever the
proper verbiage is for them... i also see/use this term to cover all library
items and am surprised that 'writeln' is not included in the RTL docs...

Those "keywords" are coverer in the RTL documentation. I see it in
DocView when I press F1, so there must be yet another bug in the CHM
files or viewer or CHM IDE integration.

For the writeln() "keyword" as you put it, DocView took me to "RTL ->
Reference for unit 'System'> Procedures and Functions> Writeln"

It seems to be a problem of the IDE or the integration package, because
searching for Writeln in the search tab of lHelp works

interesting... it doesn't make sense (yet) but it is interesting...

(Note: Other identifiers that are not physically present in the system unit
are not shown either, like "Boolean". But e.g. PtrInt exists)

@graeme: does docview work with chm files? i haven't looked at it, yet, if if does, i'm curious if it will find things that lhelp doesn't in the same chm files when invoked by placing the cursor on a {dang, what terms to use??} word in the IDE and hitting F1 (or CTRL-F1 for docview as an external app)...