On 2/15/2012 05:58, Sven Barth wrote:
Am 15.02.2012 11:18, schrieb Marco van de Voort:
Putting ref.chm in the same directory. The keywords are in there for nearly
two years.

But iirc only .31 supports it, not .30. (and it is one of the things that
would be nice to backport to a future stable release)

As the next Lazarus release seems to be based on 0.9.31 (0.99) this does not
seem to be a problem ;)

FWIW: i am using lazarus 0.9.31 from SVN (updated every few days) but i am still using FPC 2.4.5 (also from SVN)... i'm not sure of the FPC SVN revision... it is not shown in the lazarus Help->About dialog... only the lazarus SVN revision is shown... i /think/ my FPC is r17628, though...

FWIW2: i haven't updated this and my other main dev box to FPC 2.6.0 because, as has happened in the past, i've had to wipe everything and start all over pulling from the SVN and then bootstrapping up from there... it is easy to do lazarus but updating FPC and then trying to make it and then laz always break some how for me :(