On 01/14/2013 08:41 AM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
Giuliano Colla wrote:
Il 13/01/2013 13:57, leledumbo ha scritto:
What's the output of: which lazarus

"which lazarus" can't be aware of a lazarus executable in ~/.lazarus/bin/.
That's handled by startlazarus.

which startlazarus

startlazarus shows the correct splash screen (version 1.0.4), meaning that it's the proper one but then it starts my custom copy from ~/.lazarus/bin, which is an older version, but with a more recent date.

I can't possibly have multiple startlazarus, because I don't have more than one installation. I just have one lazarus installation, and a custom copy in my home directory. Of course, by deleting/renaming my ~/lazarus/bin/lazarus custom executable, then the good lazarus is started, and the problem is solved.
I signaled it because it might be confusing.

Giuliano