Could be the exception mask, which does not cooperate with javascript. You
could try to experiment with that.Op 19-01-13 15:56 schreef Maxim Ganetsky:
19.01.2013 16:39, Joost van der Sluis пишет:
>> Hmmmm. I thought i fixed that. Maybe forgot to commit and package. Normally
>> lazarus shows the error location. Cast the nativewindow (or something like
>> that) to a thandle. You have to do this on two or three locations. I'll
>> update
>> the package tomorrow..
>
>> Free Pascal Compiler version 2.6.1 [2013/01/19] for i386
>> Copyright (c) 1993-2012 by Florian Klaempfl and others
>> Target OS: Win32 for i386
>> Compiling GeckoComponents.pas
>> Compiling GeckoBrowser.pas
>> Compiling CallbackInterfaces.pas
>> Compiling GeckoChromeWindow.pas
>> GeckoChromeWindow.pas(79,25) Hint: Parameter "Sender" not used
>> H:\Documents and Settings\Max\Local Settings\Application
>> Data\FreePascal\fppkg\fpc-gecko\GeckoChromeWindow.pas(175,32) Error:
>> Incompatible types: got "LongWord" expected "Pointer"
>> H:\Documents and Settings\Max\Local Settings\Application
>> Data\FreePascal\fppkg\fpc-gecko\GeckoChromeWindow.pas(556) Fatal: There
>> were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
>
> Should be fixed. Try 'fppkg update' 'fppkg install gecko' and then install
> the gecko package into Lazarus.

Thanks, now it installs fine and after changes you mentioned earlier
GBrowser (using Gecko 9) example does work with
http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org (but immediately crashes with
http://maps.google.com ;) ).

--
Best regards,