On 21.01.2013 21:43, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 01/21/13 17:44, Timothy Groves wrote:
The IDE just seems to get buggier and buggier the longer I use it.

I feel your pain - my experience is exactly the same. I have now revert
all the way back to 0.9.30.2 (I could probably try .4 too).

With 1.0.2, 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 I can all sorts of problems.

- I can nagivate (Click+LClick) code which I used to do
- I get focus issues with editor window and main window
- The latest is key mappings that go bonkers until I restart the IDE
    eg: Ctrl+O (open file) stops working
        Ctrl+H (jump back to previous navigation point) stops working
...and lots more...

All these occur on multiple systems too, so don't blame my setup. I
have tried Ubuntu 10.04 (Gnome2), 12.04 (Unity) and FreeBSD 9.1 (JWM).

I know it is only your pet/hobby project you work in in your spare time,
but take some pride in what you develop. Take a step back and see what a
buggy mess you guys are making. Spend some quality time and fix things
instead of adding the latest and greatest buggy feature.

Did you report these problems? If not how should the Lazarus developers know they exist? E.g. I have no such problems on ArchLinux (Awesome) with Lazarus 1.1 [I do have some problems, but these are more related to the fact that Awesome is a tiling window manager instead of a stacking one...]. And from what I've seen from other persons in this thread they don't seem to have problems either...

Regards,
Sven