On 02/14/2013 02:36 PM, Justin Smyth wrote:
Can we extend lazarus so we can create embedded arm applications ?

Besides the problem of allowing for cross compiling and remote debugging (which I feel is just is an issue of documentation and some bug fixes or enhancements), the more serious problem is that there is no local GUI independent Lazarus "Widget Type" (aka "interface") that allows for an event queue (and thus things like TTimer and "Object Pascal like" main thread notification (e.g. with "Synchronize" and "QueuAsyncCall"). This can only be fixed by those knowledgeable on Lazarus Widget Type creation.

-Michael