On 14-02-13 14:51, Michael Ring wrote:
Hi Justin,

as Michael already wrote we are currently integrating openocd into
lazarus, the integration is already working but needs some testing. I
would love to see that somebody else besides me gives the implementation
a try.

If Unlink2 is supported by openocd you should be fine, same is true if
unlink2 brings it's own gdbserver.

What OS are you working on, MacOS, Windows or linux?

Michael

Hi Micheal,

I would like to test this. Could you give a link to the wiki-page ?

P.S. can you make executables with your compiler ? How did you make your compiler ? I always get an error about not being able to link (see my post of jan 30, 18:26 in the fpc-pascal list). FWIW, I made a virtual machine : x386 with fpc 2.7.1, arm-none-eabi- toolchain, available on susestudio.com. Is there a way to make big files available, without being forced to have an account on the service (like dropbox or susestudio) ?

Thanks,

Koenraad Lelong.