I have 2 forms, form 1 calls form 2 on a buttonclick process.
Form 2 loads a string list, operations are carried out and the stringlist is saved.

The application opens with form 1, data is produced and stored in a Tedit

What I want to do is to compare the Tedit on form1 with data held in the stringlist of form2. The problem is that the stringlist is not yet created from the stringlist file. I have tried to load the stringlist from within form 1 but compilation fails with :- TestProj1.lpr(21,1) Error: Error while compiling resources. Compile with -vd for more details. Check for duplicates.

The messaged produced using -vd did not indicate any duplicates and terminated the application with the same message.

I'm sure this must be possible but with my limited knowledge, I can't see how.

Thanks for any help
Paul
--
---This message has been sent using Thunderbird on kubuntu---