14.04.13, 18:08, Mattias Gaertner пишет:

I *think* in both. This feature was implemented by Paul, so your safest
bet would be to ask him. :)

If that is true, then I guess it should be easy to implement in the
codetools too.

You mean easy implement by me? If so then I don't think it will be easy because codetools code differs from compiler code much :)

If you find any difference with Delphi handling please let me know. During the feature implementation I checked it behavior with Delphi.

As Sven already mentioned FPC will probably start to intensively use dotted unit names for RTL rather soon.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin