On 14.04.2013 12:30, Paul Ishenin wrote:

14.04.13, 17:11, Sven Barth пишет:

The tests are located in $fpcdir/tests/test and are named tdotunits*.pp.
Though I just notice that besides testing for correct compilation the
tests never seem to check whether the correct identifier is resolved
(e.g. tdotunits2 does never check whether the value is assigned to the
correct variable/field).

Indeed. I will improve them.

Thanks.

And two of the tests won't be run at all,
because they don't start with a "t"... *sigh*

What do you mean? I made few tests which use units. Units are tested
because they are included into uses parts of test files.

There are two program files which start with "udots". These won't be compiled during a testsuite run, because only files starting with a "t" are compiled (this is why you can sometimes see units starting with a "t"). So you'd need to rename the program files and the units it uses for testing conflicting namespaces to "t..." and ensure that the renamed units can be compiled themselves as well (so that they won't be counted as failed tests).

Regards,
Sven