Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 2013-07-15 17:40, Ludo Brands wrote:
Throw anything at it and MySQL will swallow. Your data are in good hands ;)

OK, I changed my mind about MySQL.... I'll not touch it with a 50 foot pole!

That "database server" (I cringed calling it that) is an absolute joke.
Please do all developers a favour and spread the word.

I'm already doing that since the early days of MySQL. I somewhere read a statement of the early core devels that he didn't like constraints. His statement (from what I recall): "Thats something what should be checked in the client, the DB shouldn't enforce that"

OK, exit MySQL as DB

Marc