Le 05/09/2013 15:50, Reinier Olislagers a écrit :
 It's still a little bit too early to acomplish this step. But anyway
I'll be glad to do it when I'm satisfied with the additions, including
unit tests and some help text.
OK - just to clarify if needed: the tests mentioned above are unit tests
for the FPC db units, including bufdataset, so any unit tests you'd like
to add could be added there ;)
I'm used since a long time now to build DUnit projects for almost everything I write. So don't worry
Of course, unit tests for Lazarus components are a different story...

Good luck with the Lazarus part!
Thanks. I'll let you know as soon as I'm ready. This will take some weeks. So, be patient  ;-)

Sita
                Software
Antonio Fortuny
Senior Software engineer