Il 22/06/2014 15:06, Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:
[...]
Other resources must be implemented in your designtime
package and registered via the IDEIntf unit UnitResources.
That was started by the iphonelaz package, which uses another format.

The IDE uses the TReader/TWriter of the FCL for streaming components.
Meaning that an appropriate IDE extension, and a TReader/TWwriter extension, would one day permit to stream FpGui components which are found not in a separate resource file, but in the source code itself?
[...]
I have to write an example and check things to tell what exactly needs
to be changed.

It would be great. In the meantime I'll try to get acquainted with that matter which has always been just a black box to me.

Thank for your time,

Giuliano