On 16/07/14 08:53, Joost van der Sluis wrote:
 > Looks promising, but (on current SVN):
 >
 > an explicit raise Exception.Create causes an assembler window to appear,
 > trying to show ../inc/except.inc rather than the source line with the
 > raise as the standard debugger does.

Do you have a rtl with debug-info enabled? In that case it's normal, as
this is the location where the exception actually takes place.

I do indeed have debug info enabled in the RTL. I can live with the rtl showing, though I would encourage a special case test for an explicit call to raise, as I assume is in the gdb interfaces.

However the inability to show the rtl source is a problem - again gdb handles it fine, so I assume it is an issue with the way filenames like ../inc/except.inc are handled - any change of fixing this? Or an indication of where I might look?

Colin