Il 20/09/2014 14:44, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha scritto:
The Qt seams to be working fine, it just puts all icons in a very long
line instead of spreading them out in the area.
If it weren't that the purpose would be to show in a compact way the situation of as many translations as possible, and that it doesn't show the hint (required to have actual numbers, and maybe some extra information)!
ListView is the hardest control to implement always =) because it has
multiple styles and so many details...
That's what frightens me. I'm under the impression that someone in the past has implemented the bare minimum he needed for a specific purpose, and since then nobody else dared to put his hands on that matter!

Giuliano