This trick also worked for me, great!!!

This is what Retinizer did to Info.plist, I am rebuilding Lazarus now to see if more files are changed by retinizer...

    <true/>                                <true/>
                                  > <key>NSHighResolutionCapable</key>
                                  >        <true/>
</dict>                                </dict>
</plist>                            </plist>

Michael

In Info.
Am 06.02.15 um 00:13 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
On Thu, 5 Feb 2015 23:43:48 +0100
Michael Ring <m...@michael-ring.org> wrote:

I envy you ;-)

What version of OSX do you use?
10.10.
It looked like this on 10.8 too.

I just tried. The trick is to close the program, then remove the
following two lines from projectname.app/Contents/Info.plist:

  <key>NSHighResolutionCapable</key>
  <true/>

Then use Retinizer.

We have to find out what Retinizer does.

Mattias