osx svn lazarus  r47651 qt x64
1-)
/opt/proje_laz/components/rx/rxsortby.pas(66,26) Hint: (5024) Parameter
"Sender" not used
/Volumes/ram_disk/opt/lazarus/components/lazreport/source/addons/lrOfficeImport/lrspreadsheetimportunit.pas(39,40)
Fatal: (10022) Can't find unit fpsTypes used by lrSpreadSheetImportUnit
Maybe you are using the wrong version of fpspreadsheet?
Yes you right, It was old version, I installed long time ago for test, lr_office_import need it so need to build. I upgraded and fixed for me.

2-) Why not stop on first error? continue to building, impossible to
build after fatal error but its not stop.
The IDE compiled two packages in parallel. As soon as an error occur,
the compilation is stopped, but the other thread might run a bit more.

Mattias
Can error line(s) add to list and write before terminate lazbuild, so not loose time for looking for wrong error. I mean, A pack need to B pack, so B pack compile first, but error created on B, thread continued A pack create error too. All people look at the last error and loose time

Thank you,