On 16/02/2015 22:38, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
The Lazarus team would like to announce the first release candidate
for the upcoming Version 1.4.  ...

Huge thanks to the team who have laboured to produce this latest marvel.

It installed flawlessly (on my Windows 7 machine) in about 40 seconds, and was ready to roll! I've never seen such a snappy install for a full-featured development environment before.

Recompiled the last three projects I worked on (chewing its way through scores of files) without any problems. No bugs to report yet.

Thanks again.

Howard

---