Hi Silvio,

About this parsing subject maybe looking at BeniBela Xidel and
InternetTools help you or talking to Benito Aurthur of them. He is a
very good developer and kind person like you.
http://videlibri.sourceforge.net/xidel.html
http://www.benibela.de/sources_en.html#internettools

Ara

http://www.fastmail.com - The professional email service