Il 13/03/2015 18:02, zeljko ha scritto:
On 03/13/2015 01:38 PM, FreeMan wrote:
On 12.03.2015 20:57, zeljko wrote:
QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -fpermissive should be added to the Qt4Pas.pro

zeljko
Thank you, I can compile now. And I added message in forum
How to build QT4pas5.dll win64
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,27706.0.html

That project for Qt64 is removed today (link you added at form), so no available binaries. Also, it will be nice that you upload somewhere that libQt4Pas.dll for 64bit so other ppl can use it.

If you don't have a place to upload it, just send it to me as an attachment (to my personal e-mail, because the list doesn't accept too large things), and I can make it available in a website I'm webmaster of.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?