On 2015-03-25 13:17, Anthony Walter wrote:
> Cross Codebot is still in development. I need people to test it, and
> feedback, rather than general open to the public users.

If I have learned anything in the past 15 years of working on open
source software, it is the following: Make it as quick and easy as
possible for others to test your open source work. Anything that
resembles effort, and they walk aware and move on. Sad, but true. I'm
such a case in point. Being a toolkit developer myself, I was curious to
see your code, but got put off by the fact that it is not published.
Don't ask me why, that's just how I am.

As for your statement "is still in development". I know how you feel
(you want everything perfect before others can see it), but I can also
add that I don't think there is ANY software that isn't still in
development. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/