The port is from this libary which was taken offline:

http://www.codebot.org/delphi/

Since the time of it's last update it contained nearly 180 controls,
privately. This includes a set of new control designers, new toolbar
system, new color controls, a huge array of button/edit/popup forms and
controls, database layout controls and database custom controls.

Really it's ton of stuff which was/is rotting away. This year I decide I
rather than wasting a decade of work and forgetting about it, I ought to at
least make an effort to open it up as a new project (minus the parts I've
sold to third parties).