On Thu, 14 May 2015, markbass72 wrote:

You need FPC 3.1 for all this to work 'out of the box'.

But:

The code can be compiled with 2.6.4/2.6.4, but then you must copy the source files from the FPC SVN repository to the lazarus component directory. You will also need to install the synapse package then.

I have updated the README.txt with the necessary instructions. I also did some fixes using some IFDEFS.

I will see about making a ZIP file available so people do not need access to FPC SVN.

To compile with fpc 2.6.4, I realized a script to update folder ../lazarus/components/googgleapis/2_6_4

Just create a script (e.g.: getgoogle.sh) inside this folder and paste following content. This script populates the current folder with needed sources (as specified in README.txt).

Great!! I have committed the script. rev 49018.
I don't know your name, but I entered your email address in the SVN log entry
and script.

Michael.

#/bin/bash

function ExitFromScript()
{
echo ERROR: incorrect path!
echo You must execute this script from folder: .../lazarus/components/googleapis/2_6_4
exit
}

pwd|grep "/2_6_4$" || ExitFromScript
echo Folder: OK!

[ ! -d /tmp/googleapi ] && mkdir /tmp/googleapi
svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk/packages/googleapi/src/ /tmp/googleapi/
cp /tmp/googleapi/* .

[ ! -d /tmp/fcl-web ] && mkdir /tmp/fcl-web
svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk/packages/fcl-web/src/base/ /tmp/fcl-web/
cp /tmp/fcl-web/fpoauth2.pp .
cp /tmp/fcl-web/fphttpwebclient.pp .
cp /tmp/fcl-web/fpwebclient.pp .