Better ask questions here. I don't use the forum, I'm old school.
But I have answered on the forum.

from forum:
you can set the webclient.logfile to some valid filename and examine the resulting
file after the request. It should contain the complete response of google
Note that you  better use the Patch method if you're just changing some
properties.

Following the response for:
FCalendarAPI.EventsResource.Update(FCurrentCalendar.ID, entry.id, Entry);

that is the same (except for 1st line where response begins with "Request : PATCH https://...";) for:
FCalendarAPI.EventsResource.Patch(FCurrentCalendar.ID, entry.id, Entry);

maybe missing headers?

thanks

Request : PUT https://www.googleapis.com/calendar/v3/calendars/account...@gmail.com/events/f8umj295ncoahohqh2o8rjrsbc
Headers:
Authorization: Bearer ya29.dAGRj9MlacyM-TxfnKGMKjpAQNhL2U61xxrMjzk05LbLHPFqYNVg6llBTpL_jj0DrxLx9TVCDBfAjw
Body:
{ "description" : "bla bla bla[modified]" }
Response : 400 : Bad Request
Headers:
HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
Vary: X-Origin
    "message": "Unsupported content with type: text/html"
   }
  ],
  "code": 400,