FreeMan wrote:
Hello,
we have veraview IC5 xray device. This device connected to LAN via rj45. It has a IP address. I need get image from this device (cross-platform). How to do this? has any one any idea?
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Application_Gallery#MRIcroGL
MRIcroGL & MRIcron is viewer, I need to get image from device, after then need viewer.
Thank you.

What protocols does it support? In extremis, run nmap against it looking for open ports, or put Wireshark between their proprietary software and the instrument.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk