Dear all,

I am looking for units/packages to deal with numerical matrix manipulation (typical double type numerical matrices). I need code able to perform typical matrix operations (e.g. matrix multiplication, inversion, determinant and so on) as fast as possible since I deal with big matrices (thousands of rows and columns). I need it for both windows and linux (32/64).

I found some libraries doing it (e.g. dmath and mrmath).

dmath units (http://sourceforge.net/projects/dmath/) can be used both on windows and linux but operations are slow on big matrices. calculation of correlation matrix on a matrix with 3500 rows and 2000 columns get minutes.

mrmath units (https://github.com/mikerabat/mrmath) is the fastest I found (just few seconds to calculate correlation matrix on the same data matrix as before) but is available only for windows and mac os.

any other suggestions? anyone interested in evaluating the possibility to make mrmath usable under linux too?

thanks,
Andrea