Andrea Mauri wrote:
Dear all,

I have been on holiday, since I have not seen any answer I try to post it again.

Since I am not experienced with thread and actually I am involved in other projects I cannot work on it. I am evaluating to propose a bounty (150 euro. is is acceptable?) to make mrmath fully compatible with fpc (and working on win 32/64 linux 32/64..).
How can I do that?

Leledumbo has already demonstrated that the fact that mrmath is written in assembler is likely to be an insurmountable problem.

If there were a version that was buildable (at least initially) without using assembler you might get somewhere.

I know that there is a page for bounties:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Bounties

- how can I propose my bounty on the wiki?
- Anybody interested?

Incidentally, have you looked at Vector Pascal http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~wpc/reports/compilers/compilerindex/x25.html The compiler itself is written in Java but the generated code is... interesting.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd