On Fri, 19 Jun 2015 23:01:36 +0200, Marc Weustink
<m...@dommelstein.nl> wrote:

>Just guessing, I've no experience with this.
>
>1) Use the converter tool to dump the exported function names from the
>original .obj
>2) look for an exported name which looks like RNBOsproFormatPacket
>3) use the name conversion option of the converter tool to map the name you
>found to  SPROMEPS_RNBOSPROFORMATPACKET$RB_SPRO_APIPACKET_PTR$WORD$$WORD (see
>manual)
>4) do this for all 13 functions

Thanks very much! This seems to be the way to go!
By creating a coff file from the obj file while aliasing the functions
to the long format found in the error messages and using the resulting
coff file in the include statement ALL errors concerning the SPROMEPS
functions disappeared!

But now I have a list of other errors like this:
Compile Project, Target: DongleTest.exe: Exit code 1, Errors: 10,
Hints: 20
Spromeps.pas(13,2) Note: Ignored compiler switch "$F"
Spromeps.pas(129,4) Hint: Unit "windows" not used in SproMeps
DongleTest.lpr(23,1) Error: Undefined symbol: GetVersion
DongleTest.lpr(23,1) Error: Undefined symbol: GetLastError
DongleTest.lpr(23,1) Error: Undefined symbol: WriteFile
DongleTest.lpr(23,1) Error: Undefined symbol: ReadFile
DongleTest.lpr(23,1) Error: Undefined symbol: DeviceIoControl
DongleTest.lpr(23,1) Error: Undefined symbol: CloseHandle
DongleTest.lpr(23,1) Error: Undefined symbol: GetTickCount
DongleTest.lpr(23,1) Error: Undefined symbol: GetPrivateProfileIntA
DongleTest.lpr(23,1) Error: Undefined symbol: GetPrivateProfileStringA
DongleTest.lpr(23,1) Error: Undefined symbol: CreateFileA

I even added an implementation uses clause "Windows" since I
recognized some of these as Windows API names, but it did not work no
matter where I put the uses Windows (interface or implementation in
SPROMEPS.pas or in the main project file).

Seems like I am almost there except this list of errors....

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden