On 20/06/15 18:41, Bo Berglund wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jun 2015 13:33:09 +0200, Bo Berglund
<bo.bergl...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, 20 Jun 2015 13:49:00 +0300, patspiper <patspi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Seems like I am almost there except this list of errors....
These are used in SPROMEPS.OBJ.

I figured as much, problem is why that works in Delphi but not in
FPC/Lazarus? The special functions would of course need the
definitions etc, but the WinAPI calls should "just execute", or not?

After thinking a while more I don't really understand the problem...
Why are there errors thrown for function calls originating inside the
obj file functions?

If the functions inside the obj function are calling Windows API
functions, why should that be a problem such that Lazarus throws an
error?
It seems like the executable code inside the obj should be able to
handle this itself, right?
Maybe someone more knowledgeable with linkers can help better, but I think that the linker cannot know that these functions are in kernel32.dll.

Do you have kernel32.lib (import library) and kernel32.dll? It should be included with the Windows sdk.

http://www.mingw.org/wiki/createimportlibraries shows a way of creating an import library from a dll.

Once you have the import library, try adding -lkernel32.lib to the linker options in the project options and let's see the result.

Stephano