On 23.12.2015 22:51, Maxim Ganetsky wrote:
23.12.2015 21:32, Dmitry Boyarintsev пишет:
On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Ondrej Pokorny <laza...@kluug.net
<mailto:laza...@kluug.net>> wrote:

    No, I have no local changes. I always commit them to trunk :)

    Steps to reproduce: use Alt+Tab when switching to Thunderbird.

I can only reproduce it by opening Lazarus in the front and then trying
to resize (by dragging) the underlying Thunderbird screen. Actually it
doesn't have to be Thunderbird application, the similar would occur for
any other application.
But if I click on the Thunderbird window, it comes over the leakview...
Tricky!

Also see:

Seems to be related. :)

Not only related, but exactly the same one :)

Ondrej