Am 08.04.2016 um 20:22 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt:

Hello,

Graeme has fixed a number of errors that should hopefully solve the problems with codepages; Changes have been tested on windows/linux/bsd but on Windows only
with a system that has an english locale.

These changes have been committed to FPC svn. (rev 33453)

We would appreciate it if someone could test the PDF generating demo on a Windows with non-english locale, and report whether the first page of
the generated PDF looks OK.

Michael.

I've tested it too. Thank you very much for your work!

I've just copied the font FreeSans.ttf from Lazarus\components\aggpas to FPC\packages\fcl-pdf\examples\fonts. It looks fine (Windows 7, 64bit, Lazarus 1.7 r52149 FPC 3.1.1 r33453 i386-win32-win32/win64 German locale):

(60mm,100mm) Times-BoldItalic: Big text at absolute position
Languages: English: Hello, World!
Greek: Γειά σου κόσμος
Polish: Witaj świecie
Portuguese: Olá mundo
Russian: Здравствулте мир
Vietnamese: Xin chào thế giới
Box Drawing: ╠ ╣ ╦ ╩ ├ ┤ ┬ ┴
Typography: “What’s wrong?”
£17.99 vs £17·99
€17.99 vs €17·99
OK then… êçèûÎÐð£¢ß
B субботу двадцать третьего мая приезжает твоя любимая теща.

As note: If I compile with -Cr, I got a Runerror 201 in unit fpparsettf on line 810.

Kind regards

Michl