Hi,

I want something like password protect application when there is no
input or mouse move for a selected period of time.How and if I can use
Application.OnIdle OnEndIdle for this ? I know that under Win32 there is
API for this but I want it to be Linux also.

Also,I managed to check Lazarus sources from daily snapshot under Ubuntu
5.04 but when ciompile there is no libglib. I think that libglib2.0-dev
is missing or I must install GTK1.2 ? How can I compile Lazarus from
scratch using GTK2.0 ? Where can I find libglib2.0-dev for Ubuntu ?
Or maybe I should rather install Redhat bacause Ubuntu is missing many
"dev" packages ?

Regards
Boguslaw Brandys