On Wed, 11 Jan 2006, Funky Beast wrote:

> Modified KeyUp method to support AutoCompleteText for all
> editable combobox-styles (i.e. all styles except csDropDownList).
> Just realized that when I try to enable AutoCompleteText in
> ValueComboBox of Object Inspector.
>
> Added MouseUp method to drop and undrop list when clicking on
> the edit area while combobox-style is csDropDownList.

I would be grateful if a double-click would select the next item
in case it is csDropDownList. This is standard behaviour in Windows,
(or at least the Delphi Object inspector) and something I deeply
miss when using the  Object Inspector.
It's extremely comfortable when double-clicking a boolean property...

Michael.