Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:20:09 -0700
L505 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Also, check your FPC source RTL units directory for .a and .o files
If there are no .a files then your RTL is not smartlinked. I cannot
remember if Lazarus ships with the RTL units smartlinked or not? Can
someone clarify?

The linux rpms contain the libpunitname.a files. Are they smartlinked?

The windows lazarus installer has rtl units with debug info and for therefore were created without smartlinking. At one point in time using smartlinking and debuginfo was not a good idea, I don't know if the situation has changed.

Vincent.