> You can compile your self, the project is in:
> lazarus/examples/turbopower_ipro.

I thought I did test this example. At least it is not the same comparing
screens.

> mmm, probably I did a small change but it should not affect
> rendering, anyway, I can send you both source code and binaries for
> gtk1 and gtk2 but it will be an attachment of about 7.5MB. If it's ok
> tell me.

It is OK with me. Do you have any ftp server to upload it? This would be
very convenient.

> As a side note, when using gtk2 there are some messages about:
> "Pango-WARNING **: Invalid UTF-8 string passed to
> pango_layout_set_text()", also I tried to open the html file with
> kate, i'm not completly sure but I think it should understand UTF-8
> but it didn't show greek characters correctly, only when I
> especifically set the charset encoding to iso-8859-7 or cp1253 it
> showed greek chars correctly (I guess)

I can't undestand it, display utf-8 text setting iso codepage? This is
only explained if it is converted by ipHTMLPanel. By the way I tried to
convert utf text (utf8toansi()) before display but had no luck.

Regards, Panagiotis

Στις 20-02-2006, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 13:59 -0600, ο/η Jesus Reyes έγραψε: