It's a bug #0001657 (http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/mantis/view.php?id=1657). If you have patch, please send it to Vincent or publish it.
Thanks DAN

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Lober" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lazarus@miraclec.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: [lazarus] TListView selection

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

George,

This feature does not work under win32. I have attached a patch that
should fix this.

Darius

Hi,

I have a bit of a problem. I have a form which has two TListViews. I
need to make a selection on each one and have it remained selected on
both while clicking on other components. Under Windows this does not
happen. When I click on a ListView the previously selected one
unselects. Clicking on a TEdit box also unselects the ListView. I
suppose having one thing focused at a time is desirable most of the
time, but is a problem for me in this case. This doesn't apply to Linux
where its the other way around. Any Suggestions ?

Thanks,
George

Thanks for the quick response. When you say 'This feature does not work under win32', Is your patch a permanent fix meant for Lazarus, or are you suggesting for me to use only ?

George