OK, let's take it from the start. I downloaded your version of ip.
Uninstalled ip already intalled. Installed yours.

Then I opened your example. While opening I got the error message:
Class: TButton
Error reading OpenHTMLButton1.BorderSpacing.InnerBorder: Unknown

This is repeated three times (one for each button). Probably it is not
related to the issue discussed here, I'm mentioning it just in case.

Finally, I got example opened in Lazarus, made corrections because of
previous errors and compiled. Opening the program I see your default
html file. Opening my html file I got same results. I could not make it
to work. What I ever managed to do is to display one byte per character
but I can only see western latin 1 char set, not greek.

I believe that if current char set can change then I could see proper
greek characters. I also checked representation like ú by which I
can see proper western latin 1 set.

Despite I can see .charset propery into iphtml.pas, it is not affecting
results, at least I think.

So, allow me to ask another favour. Please try again

Στις 22-02-2006, ημέρα Τετ, και ώρα 11:55 -0600, ο/η Jesus Reyes έγραψε: