> > Any idea how I need ot change it to use GTK2 ? Or did you do this in code
> > ?
>
> I did it in the designer and it works at runtime with gtk1.
> For gtk2:
> This needs to be implemented in gtkobject.inc TGtkWidgetSet.SetWidgetFont.

I am studying that file now, thinking off it, my way wouldn´t work anyway,
without SetWidgetFont there isn´t any real way for a custom component to
force it´s font either (except perhaps for direct GTK2 calls in which case I
may as well just do it for the LCL and be done with it).

Not being a GTK guru I am a little lost but mostly understanding what the code
is meant to be doing and I am fairly certain that (some of) the code in
PangoDrawText can be used to implement this (since I need it, I am happy to
try at least), what I do need however is some idea of how it should work,
where is it defined ? Procedure ? Function (result type) ?

Unfortunately the lazarus-ccr seems to be down (could be my ISP though) so I
cannot look it up there and I cannot find such a function in the GTK1 file of
the same name at all.

I assume it´s specified somewhere else ? Presumably the same place where the
debugln for setWidgetFont comes from.

Anybody up for helping me ?

A.J.
--
"80% Of a hardware engineer's job is application of the uncertainty principle.
80% of a software engineer's job is pretending this isn't so."