Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
Hi,

The TListbox didn't have the drag-n-drop properties published.  This
patch fixes that.  I have tested it under Windows.

It is our policy only to publish properties, that are implemented sufficiently, as not to lead people to think drag-n-drop is working, while in fact only some properties are published (Look at the disappointment people are having with some Font properties and some Trackbar properties). Looking at your next paragraph I conclude, drag-n-drop is not working good enough yet, or am I wrong?

NOTE:
I dragged an item from one listbox to another listbox. When I display
the Source.Classname in the DragDrop event, I expected a TListBox
type, but got TDragControlObject instead.
I tested this under Dephi, and did receive a TListBox.

So maybe it is better to wait with applying this patch, until this thing is sorted out.

Regards,
Vincent