Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha scritto:
Hello,

first, thanks a lot for the interrest,

You're welcome. I'm taking advantage of what others are doing, and I feel it proper to give a hand, if I can.
one thing, I don't seam to be able to send e-mails directly to you.
They return with permanent failure. Is your e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ??

No, sorry, there was a typo, I'd dropped a 't'. Now it's fixed. The correct address is [EMAIL PROTECTED].