>You need the latest svn-version from fpc.
>All non-visible components are part of
>the FCL of fpc.

OK, Everything is installed and available for use. I use
TSQL40Connection on MySQL 4.1.12-standard. Sample program TryMySQL
(ptrmysql) connects but on any SQL statement it raises an exception with
message "Database not assigned". I double checked login user privileges
and it is OK, I even try with admin privileges.

OS is Linux
Lazarus revision 8935
FPC 2.1.1 revision 2909

Any idea?