Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Are you trying to create a quick installer for yourself or a fully
> feature general-purpose installer?

You guys do know I've already put out the framework for an installer
that's mostly compatible with InnoSetup?  I concentrated on the Linux
side of things for it, so there's no registry support yet... but it
wouldn't take too much to add it.

And it's got a nice GUI that beats InnoSetup.  It's what I used to
package the Linux installs for TruckBytes.  It even optionally
compresses files as it adds them into the executable package, and can
launch a readme afterwards or the installed app if you choose.

I stopped once it suited my needs, but with a bit more work it could be
very feature-rich.

-Tony Maro