Hi to all,
I've installed lazarus (SVN) on my Fedora Core 5 pc.
I'm trying to install the GLScene package (I've already installed it on my windows 2000 pc). I found two problems, the first one is that in the cvs repository all the subdir included in the Source directory are in lowercase but GLScene package try to find them in the correspondent uppercase directory (Source/base (CVS dir) Source/Base (GLScene package dir). I changed the compiler options for GLScene package in order to look in the lowercase directories. Now the compilation of GLScene package works but when I rebuild the IDE it said fatal error can't find unit opengl1x. opengl1x is in the Source/base dir and this path is correctly set in the compiler options of the GLScene package. I tried to add this directory also in the compiler options of the IDE but it doesn't work, still the same error.
I've already installed the opengl package of lazarus.
What could be the problem?
Thanks,
andrea