> > You could split the file into pieces and rejoin it together later.
> > I'd do it in 100MB splits, or 50MB splits.

> Or you could just pay $10 for avoiding the trouble ;-)

In other news, Flavio bought a copy of delphi for $500 to avoid the trouble of
"free"pascal.

It's a common dilemma:
 1. give in and buy software/service or shareware that does what you want
 2. code a program up for free yourself, like a real man
 3. turn off computer and get some excersize outside and stop worrying about
binary.

Actually I recently started a "split" utility project (compiles in both FPC and
Delphi) that let's me resume the split later. Problem is a 10GB file won't fit
on a CD, so you have to pause the splitting process and resume it later, after
entering the second CD in the drive. (my hard drive was too full to have the
file split on it first before going on to the CD). Not done the joining utility
yet though.