On Mon, April 10, 2006 12:21, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Michael Van Canneyt schreef:
>>> It is working and as far as I can see reasonable stable.

>>> The lazarus version of RxLib components are working in Lazarus. Some
>>> changes may be necessary. One of the functions used in RxLib is
>>> deprecated in Delphi and not available in Lazarus.

>> The lookup stuff as well ? The RXDrawGrid, RXDBGrid etc ?
There is a special set of components for Lazarus, I do not know which
components are in that set, as atm I have no access to my Lazarus PC. :(
I will check this today or tomorrow.

>>> If you need these changes, I may be able to post a diff sometime later
>>> today.
>> Is it possible to add a patched version to lazarus ccr or so ?
> If somebody can send me (a link to) the archive with sources and create a
> wiki page for it, I will put it on lazarus-ccr.
As said today or tomorrow I will have a look at my system. I'll send you
my "patched" version and create your wiki-page.
However this might lead to some maintenance to be done on these sources as
more components may be added. If this is a "wished for" situation remains
to be seen. ;)

Matthijs

--
Matthijs J. Willemstein