Question like that: how does compare reportlivre with lazreport and reportman?

(I would like so much to see reportman integrated to laz, it is very
complete. I never tried others. But I don't know if it is possible
with reportman to do simple report like QuickReport where you can plug
the data live by source code with no dataset.)

Regards.

2006/4/11, johnf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Tuesday 11 April 2006 13:59, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:39:36 -0700
> >
> > johnf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > As root I can add reportlivre0.1  but when I attempt to open Lazarus as a
> > > user I get:
> > >
> > > no valid package file reportlivre0.1.lpk
> > >
> > > So how do get it to work as a normal users?  I placed the reportlivre0.1
> > > in '/usr/lib/lazarus/components' and changed all of Lazarus permissions
> > > to allow users to read and write.  What else is there?
> >
> > The IDE searches the file reportlivre0.1.lpk.
> > There are two ways:
> >
> > a) Either open the file once as the normal user. This will automatically
> > save the full filename in history list of the users configs.
> >
> > b) Or add a reportlivre-0.lpl file to lazarus/packager/globallinks/.
> >

> > Mattias
>
> worked like a charm - thanks for the help.
> John

Alexandre Leclerc